To create a community of opportunity where available pathways for all residents lead to positive outcomes, including housing stability, education, health and well-being, economic security and mobility.
1. Creating a community of communities that fuels learning and innovation to tackle the toughest shared challenges and demonstrate results.
2. Building and disseminating knowledge about the range of community-based efforts, the types of strategies being used, and lessons learned.
3. Developing opportunities for local leaders and state and federal policymakers to work jointly to accelerate strategies that improve results for children and families.
1. User experience (U/X) will be central to all we do, with the strengths and needs of the child and family determining the types and mix of services and supports provided to meet their unique needs.
2. Community based, with the locus of services, as well as system management, resting within a supportive, adaptive infrastructure of structures, processes, and relationships at the community level.
3. Economically and demographically competent, with agencies, programs, and services that reflect the cultural, racial, ethnic, and economic differences of the populations they serve to facilitate access to and utilization of appropriate services and supports.